BJJ: The Struggle is Real in Gif Form- July 11th Edition

2:51 PM Moo 0 Comments

When I showed up late to the leg lock trend......

















When the new guy is laying on the mat while we're getting ready to bow out...











Me, when I finally pull off the move of the day in class....








When my boyfriend tells me to stop facebook stalking a new girl I met at a tournament..














When someone tells me I need to a submission other than the one I'm currently obsessing over...











When you show up to a tournament without a corner....









When you're confident in your leg lock game......












When someone who rolls like a crazy person tells you you're "going too hard on them..."










When you want to warm up roll and your partner actually flows....









When my partner (who also wasn't paying attention) asks what the next step of a move is.....

0 comments: