June Edition: The Jiu Jitsu Struggle is Real

10:30 AM Moo 0 Comments

When someone starts telling me I need to try some new healthy thing they are eating...














When I tell someone to go for a submission during a match and they lose the position....














My boyfriend when he sees me making a mistake I used to make as a white belt















When someone is trying to wrist lock me by grabbing my fingers....













When my partner uses up the whole drilling time......










When the professor is reviewing a sequence and asks me "what comes next.....?"

















When people are cheering in Portuguese and I want to join in so I just make stuff up...














When someone doesn't wear flip flops into the bathroom......













When someone asks me how making weight is going....














Waiting for my division to start after I've been in the bullpen for ages....

0 comments: