Just Another Manic Gif....Wednesday?

10:27 PM Moo 0 Comments

How I think I look flirting with my boyfriend from across the mat.....

How I really look....

When someone chokes me from inside my guard......

When I see my training partners out of their Gi's and dressed up for the first time...

When my professor says there are snacks available after class....

When my training partner and I both decide to pull guard and we get nowhere....

Trying to keep up during the warm up...

How I feel during the helicopter sweep....

Every time I roll with a no-stripe "white belt" who has years of Judo or No Gi experience....

The one guy in every gym who's Gi always magically falls open....

When someone gets carried away during the roll and apologizes for their douchey behavior later...

When I finally pull off a submission I've been working on...


0 comments: