Manic Gif Monday: All Aboard the Struggle Bus

8:20 AM Moo 0 Comments


When my professor says something nice about me in front of the class....


When I see someone at a tournament jump a flying arm bar and immediately get the tap....

How I feel putting on a new gi.....

How I feel every time I practice a takedown....

When I try to take the back but forget to get my hooks in right away.....

When I can't decide whether I'm injured or not after doing something stupid....

When my friends ask me if I'm enjoying "Karate"

When my professor shows a technique with more than 3 steps....

The upperbelt ladies (Nat & Jes) when they see someone bullying me on the mat....

        What I hear when my boyfriend gives me constructive criticism on my technique.....

         and after....

After a roll with someone who spent the whole time smothering me....


0 comments: