Dat BJJ Struggle

7:37 AM Moo 0 Comments


When someone shy is asked to make a speech after a belt promotion.........

When someone shows up to a tournament wearing the same Gi as me....



When someone does some fancy shit during a roll

When people ask me if I want to do something unrelated to BJJ....


When my De La Riva game is on point and no one can pass.....

Giving a pep talk to team mates when they lose on points......

Me on the defense with someone who always says they want to "go light" and  spazzes out yet again......

My boyfriend when he teaches me something and I decide to just do it my way.....

That person you try to avoid who always asks you to roll......


As soon as we bump fists and I'm rolling with my boyfriend.....


 When the gym is just too damn hot........






0 comments: