The BJJ Struggle is Real: Pregnancy Edition

7:40 AM Moo 0 Comments


When someone tells me "you shouldn't be training at all if you're pregnant"

Trying to do the warm-ups like............... 

White belts when you tell them to flow roll with you.....

When I convince a male training partner to roll with me......

When I pass an upper belts guard because they're being super nice to me.....

When someone asks why I'm doing another round after I said I was done....

When I'm tired, but someone asks why I'm not rolling.....

When I'm hormonal and Mike is carefully trying to explain why he can't roll every round with me....

When someone tells me horror stories about not being able to train after the baby....

When a mac and cheese craving hits during a round.......

When I mention competing at Master Worlds next year and someone says I can't.....


0 comments: