BJJ New Years Resolutions

2:08 AM Moo 0 Comments

I'm not huge on making new years resolutions mainly because I think we should strive to better all of the time and not just after January first. However, jiu jitsu seems to be a worthy cause for my goal setting, so without further ado...

1. Test for my blue belt.Who doesn't wish they could be a white belt forever?! It's so comfy there!

2. Do my first competition in the United States


3. Get down comfortably to the women's light weight class by April

4. Take a jiu jitsu vacation with Mike
Guam June 2014

5. Blog at least 3 times a month


6. Make my passing game solid!! I recently had a really fantastic bout of tennis elbow, making my spider guard pretty ineffective. To accommodate I have started working on making my passing game more solid and efficient. I want to have at least 3 passes as my "go to."


7. Make more time to study outside of class

What about you? What are you BJJ Goals and Resolutions for 2015?

0 comments: