Jiu Jitsu Gifs: Another Day, Another Trip on the Struggle Bus

9:00 AM Moo 1 Comments

When I attempt a takedown on one of the upperbelts...

When someone asks a "question." That isn't really a question but a demonstration of their "skills"

When our class learns an escape for a submission I use constantly....


How I feel with submissions that require me to feed a lapel through....



When my professor asks me if I understand why I got caught in a submission.......

When someone goes knee on belly and ask me how the pressure feels.....

When you underestimate someone smaller than you during a roll....

When I have to go to work after missing a week of training.....

My constant Jiu Jitsu thought process...


After rolling with someone who has a great top game......


1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the "How can I still be so stupid!" I swear to you sometimes I feel like my jiu jitsu is like really bad, drunken English by a first year uni student.

    Me jiu jitsu do. Like. Me I like. Do jiu jitsu I doing.

    ReplyDelete