The Jiu Jitsu Struggle is Real: July 4th Gif Edition

7:23 AM Moo 0 Comments

When you ask someone if they're going to open mat and they say no, but they'll run later....


When someone tries to use my own move against me......


When I get overly sensitive after being corrected on a technique I keep doing wrong.....


Watching your female teammate rolling up a new meathead...........


When someone asks me what else I do to supplement my Jiu Jitsu.....


Trying to do sprawl drills as a heavyweight be like...............


How my training partners look at me when I'm about to wristlock them.....


Trying to pretend you're not tired when the professor says "last round"


How upper belts act when they corner you and you're not listening.....


When you get a surprise stripe at promotions.........






0 comments: