Competition Time in Gif Form

10:42 PM Moo 0 Comments


The second I got on the mat and realized my competitor was a Judoka

When I see people trying to pull off a kimura from inside the guard

When I thought there was someone in my weight class to roll with

How I felt as I attempted a flying arm bar

What I imagined it would look like.....

How ridiculous it actually looked....

When I was exhausted/dying on the mat and my boyfriend said he was going to ask the ref if I had to roll again...

When the Korean announcers say the name of another foreign competitor and look to me for confirmation..

 When my first opponent said she was too scared to roll with me and left the mat....

Standing on the podium awkwardly smiling while receiving an award for being the only one in your weight class....

How everyone warms up for a tournament....

How I warm up....

Trying to be cute when I notice the photographer zooming in....

When my corner is repeatedly shouting directions that I am trying my hardest to follow



0 comments: