The BJJ Struggle is Real: In GIF form

7:02 AM Moo 0 Comments

When the upper belts are discussing some move and I follow their reactions because I have no idea what they are talking about...

Trying to escape  while rolling with my boyfriend

When my professor teaches an escape for a submission I have just perfected on other students....

Walking into class with a new Gi....

Me running to my team mate,White Bear, after she sees me struggling during a roll and decides to teach me a technique and drop some knowledge.

When I want fried chicken after training but everyone is cutting weight for competitions....

When my professor says step forward if you didn't roll last time....

When I realize the only person left is going to destroy me

When a new student tries to go all MMA on me but I know how to effectively defend myself with BJJ

Everytime I try on a Gi specifically made for women 


Trying to refresh the page when I saw no one was in my weight class for the next tournament....

Thank you to What Should We Call Me Tumblr for the awesome gifs!

0 comments: